Aging2.0 is seeking high-impact presentations by senior care providers, technology innovators and other experts for concurrent breakout sessions at the 2017 Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE Conference November 14-15 in San Francisco, CA (NOTE: breakouts are on November 15 only). It is an opportunity to share the your knowledge and experience with peers, prospective partners and investors.
We are specifically seeking presentations that share best practices related to designing/developing, testing/evaluating and scaling innovations that improve the lives of older adults across the spectrum of senior care and services. Sessions will be organized by the Aging2.0 12 "Grand Challenges" -- Care Coordination, Care Operations/Staffing, Cognitive Impairment, Daily Living, End of Life, Engagement/Purpose, Family Caregiving, Financial Security, Livable Communities, Medication Management, Mobility & Movement, and Remote Care Delivery.
Applications are Due by close of business on June 30, 2017
Concurrent education session segments will be approximately 45 minutes in length (on Wednesday, November 15), and may be paired with another proposal on a similar topic to form a panel session. Time allotments are subject to change based on final program design.
All proposals submitted by technology innovators must include a senior care provider or consumer / client as co-presenter.
Submissions will be evaluated with the goal of developing high-quality, interactive, and well-balanced education programs considering the criteria below. There will be fewer concurrent sesion slots than in past years, so we will be selecting only those with the very best fit.
• Alignment with one or more Aging2.0 Grand Challenges
• Currency and originality of topic (in general and for this event)
• Clarity, depth and specificity of proposal
• Best-practice in aging and senior care innovation
• Qualifications, expertise and experience of presenter(s)
• Inclusion of senior care provider and/or older consumer as presenter
NOTE: Submissions by Aging 2.0 Alliance members will receive priority consideration.
• Submission deadline is June 30, 2017
• Applicants will be emailed regarding acceptance status by September 30, 2017
• All speakers must register for the conference
• Technology companies selected to present must register as exhibitors
• Content or speaker changes require prior written approval
• All breakout session rooms will be equipped with a screen, projector and podium
• Presenters are responsible to bring a laptop or other device for running slides
• Mac users will need to bring a video adapter to connect to the projector
Aging2.0 does not provide honoraria, travel, lodging or other expense reimbursement to speakers for education session presentations.